Friday, July 24, 2009

Where do I find legal info. 4 - assult on a juvenille by an adult?

My 14 year old %26amp; her friends were at the park.1 of her friends got into a fight w/ some girl (NO she wasn't involved,all the kids said she was sitting at the picnic table).That girl went home %26amp; got her dad %26amp; his friends then went back to the park.My daughter was sitting at the table when 1 of the guys stood on it %26amp; kicked her in the back of the head, when she tried to run he grabbed her by the hair.3 of her friends were also assulted.They all filed police reports.Police told me they have statements from the adults %26amp; said they didn't touch any kids.Police are closing the case because nobodys stories match %26amp; no witness other than the kids.I want copies of ALL reports, how do I get them? I know my kids are telling the truth because the only place they were ever allowed to go was the park, after this happened they weren't allowed to leave the house alone and not 1of my 3 kids wined or have asked to go back there (this happened 1 month ago) Someone pleaz help me find answers!!!!



Where do I find legal info. 4 - assult on a juvenille by an adult?

Being in the law field I Would say if you want to do this yourself without a lawyer. the best website to use is www.findlaw.com it has everything you need and a Q %26amp; A section if you need help.



Where do I find legal info. 4 - assult on a juvenille by an adult?

Q: I want copies of ALL reports, how do I get them?



A: Ask the people who have them.



Where do I find legal info. 4 - assult on a juvenille by an adult?

you can go to the library. you can go to google and search their. You can also go to a law firm and ask them if they think you have a case. Make sure it is a criminal lawyer not a civil one. Goodluck



Where do I find legal info. 4 - assult on a juvenille by an adult?

you can go to the court house and take a warnt for the adults if you know their name and the cops have to arrest them. you need to be sure of the facts before you get a warnt for them. once you get the warnt then they will go to court and probably get some jail time and a fine. you should also contact the department of child and human services they should help you get them into court.

No comments:

Post a Comment