Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Allergy shots ???

do these kinds shots actually hlep kids around 7 years old with eczema on there skin , allergies to animal hair, milk somewat lil bit, grass, itchy watery eyes, um jus watever comes along with allergies really.. they say it might help relieve some of the symptoms but if it doesnt help withth ezcema i wasnt ure about even gettin my son started on them ...please let me watever u know bout allergy shots ...



Allergy shots ???

have you asked your childs doctor about this? i*ll bet he could tell ya!! :)



Allergy shots ???

what would you do without me? lol Report It



Allergy shots ???

I have severe allergies and asthma. I received shots for almost a year but it because inconvient for me because you have to wait for 20 mins before you can leave the doctors office after you got a shot. They have to make sure there is no allergic reaction. I really couldn't tell any difference in my symptoms from when I was receiving the shots to when i wasn't I take zyrtec every night for my skin allergies and it is the only medicine that has worked for me. i've been on them all. The pharmacy's have it in a liquid form also. Just ask your doctor



Allergy shots ???

Mandi E said she only had shots for one year. For most people the shots do not start helping that soon. I had shots for nine years. It was two years before they started helping at all and five years before I got the maximum benefit. The shots really do work, but they take a long term commitment. I had to wait 30 minutes after each shot. It may help eczema, it depends upon what is causing it. They definitely will help allergies to animal hair, grass, and other pollens.



Allergy shots ???

My sons doctor wanted me to give him weekly shots cause he has 17 outdoor allergies but I just couldn't do it. Then it turned to winter so his allergies was better. This summer I have to take him to get tested again (food and outdoor) and we will talk about it then but with the meds he is on now it seems to be doing the trick. I heard it takes awhile for the shots to even work, then after you get one you have to wait in the doctors offce to make sure you have no reaction to it.



Allergy shots ???

have you been tested for dust mite allergies? If you tested positive you should consider encasing your pillows and mattresses with an allergen bedding protector that has a pore size of less than 1 micron. Dust mites and their waste are known triggers of allergic eczema and remember you are laying in this allergic trigger potentially for up to 8 hours a day, children can sleep up to 11 hours a day, so the fact is that if you or your loved ones are in fact allergic to dust mites and their waste your unprotected bed may be the direct cause of this disease. Check out www.cleanrest.com to see about the healthy sleep tips that can prevent exposure to the triggers in your home that may be making you sick. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment