Sunday, July 26, 2009

Purple Eyes...?

My friend's been homeschooled for most of her life and now she's going to go to high school. She's nervous about her appearance so I can on here to ask opinions to make her feel better because she thinks she looks weird compared to the other kids she met. She's got really dark red/brown skin (Cherokee Native American tone), platinum blonde hair (it's completely straight and down to her waist. Almost white it's so light colored. I think it's pretty.) and she's around 5 ft 9 in and she's pretty muscular. What bothers her most is the fact that she has (almond shaped) violet eyes. Her mother won't buy her color contacts because she the "accepting what you're born with" attitude. I think her eyes are beautiful but there's been countless people throughout her life (kids and neighbors and so on) who have totally shot her down because of it. Do you think my friend looks normal or weird? Honest opinions. I'll post any other info if you ask for it. Thanks.



Purple Eyes...?

ViOLET EYES ARE VERY UNiQUE iF i WAS HER i WOULD BE VERY HAPPY AND LOVE MY EYES.. PEOPLE BUY CONTACTS TO GET THAT EYE COLOR.. TELL HER SHE BEAUTiFUL AND SHE HAS NOTHiNG TO WORRY ABOUT.. SHE SOUNDS STUNNiNG..



Purple Eyes...?

yeah



Purple Eyes...?

I think your friend sounds perfectly normal. I used to know someone with violet eyes and I thought they were absolutely gorgeous. I wanted purple eyes for myself. Tell her to flaunt what shes got because she sounds like a rare and unique beauty.



Purple Eyes...?

she sounds really pretty, but in a different way.



a lot of people would love to have violet eyes. actaully i dont know anyone with violet eyes.



those people who make fun of her are just jealous.



Purple Eyes...?

violet eyes are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!i've never seen them myself but very unique.they sound beautiful,she shouldn't get colored contacts she sounds gorgeous.I wish i had violet eyes but mine are normal brown.



Purple Eyes...?

can you post a picture? i think anyone with eyes like that is just blessed..thats beautiful.



Purple Eyes...?

SHE'S SO LUCKY!!!!!! i'm jealous!!!



i mean, i love my eyes, but purple eyes are GORGEOUS!!!



i stayed with this family in Santiago, Chile for a few days when i was in a race(i was from Puerto Montt, Chile)and the mom had purple eyes!!!



this is my question from just last night!!!



i have a pic of me(photoshopped)to ask whether colored purple contacts would be a good option(in addition to my regular eyecolor):



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...



seriously, she's gonna be so popular with the guys!!!



=D



Purple Eyes...?

Oh, wow. She definitely sounds unique. Not weird, though! I'd love to see a picture of violet eyes; they sound so amazing. I'd say she has nothing to worry about. Her skin color, hair color, and eye color are all pretty and different from everyone else. She'll really stand out, and in a good way.



Purple Eyes...?

the platinum/white blonde with REALLY dark skin sorta bothers me, but the violet eyes omg awesome! if I had violet eyes I'd be the happiest person ever, but I've got green so o well. Violet eyes are super rare and love any appearance with them! tell her that violet is hot, and beautiful and she should embrace them!



Purple Eyes...?

Violet eyes like that are amazing. I've only seen one or two people with them and they're beautiful. Just because a few people doesn't like them doesn't mean it's terrible. I'd love to have such a unique eye color.



But does she dye her hair? It seems a bit unnatural to have such dark skin with such light hair...whatever though.



Purple Eyes...?

I've always wanted purple eyes, they're beautiful. Tell her she sounds like a really pretty girl :)



Purple Eyes...?

Thank you.



You've brought back a memory that I put away a long time ago. My very first girlfriend had violet eyes. Kinda tall for a girl I guess. We were both 14 and the same height. She had violet eyes, almond shaped but with dark hair. and actually kind of a victorian pale skin. I've never seen another like her, or with her eyes. I will always remember those eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment