Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Advise please!! what should i wear for my senior pics?

I need 3 outfits for my senior pictures. I have no idea what to wear!!



If anyone can.. please give me some ideas on what to wear (preferably clothes from the kids abercrombie lol)



Im about 5'2,



kinda tan,



brown eyes,



dark brown hair (its long but not too long),



and im straightening my hair.



Appreciate any help given!! :)



Advise please!! what should i wear for my senior pics?

Wear simple, pretty items that express your personality and who you are. You don't want to wear all the latest trends because you'll cringe at the pictures ten years later!



Advise please!! what should i wear for my senior pics?

just wewar something simple. make sure your shoes are nice. that'll make the picture



Advise please!! what should i wear for my senior pics?

wear either black or white on top it will bring out your tan. Never wear a tube top or tube dress. I had a friend who did that and they cropped the photo and it looked like she wasnt wearing anything lol.



Advise please!! what should i wear for my senior pics?

Where something that reflects your personality.



Have one outfit on the dressy side and another one more casual and the third on wear your favorite outfit.



Red or yellow would look good with brown hair and brown eyes.



Advise please!! what should i wear for my senior pics?

Solid colors for the shirts, no whites though. A dress that you might think is cute now might not photograph well, so consider those things like that before just choosing a "cute" outfit.



Advise please!! what should i wear for my senior pics?

well you pretty much look just like me (you shouldnt put that online!!) but you shoudl go with red it brings out the tan well and after red look for a bright orange for the eyes... and for the third look for black because its sexy...pants or dress slacks it good or a skirt not one too short because you dont want to be remembered as a hoe..lmao



Advise please!! what should i wear for my senior pics?

i would have a white red and black photo, anthor wit a preety sun dress , the last kida dressy



Advise please!! what should i wear for my senior pics?

My kids just had their acting headshots in LA and believe it or not, simple solid colors are best. No patterns, no pastels, no stripes, etc. No solid black or white. Go with a lace camisole and sweater in a gray, navy or brown. Or a simple top with a scoop neck. For the bottom, wear jeans or a jean skirt or long ruffled skirt with boots or sandals.



You sound like a beautiful girl Good luck with your pictures!



Advise please!! what should i wear for my senior pics?

JUSZ MAKE SURE:



*U HAVE ON NICE[CLEAN] SHOESZ



*BRUSH YA TEETH



*HAIR ISZ NICE



*AND YA OUTFIT ISZ NICE[CLEAN]!



*YA NOSE ISZ CLEAN[LOL]



*SKIN ISN'T OILY

No comments:

Post a Comment