Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Whats A girl to do ? (Do I need help?) Do I ?

Hey,锟?Yes, I'm alright. I have alotta trouble w/my cell here since I live锟絘cross from the hospital. I think that some of their equipment interferes w/reception on my phone. I know I need 2 take some time 2 listen 2 my voice msgs. Its kinda a pain N the azz cuz I gotta sit outside N my car, %26amp; on sum dayz I gotta walk all the way ovr 2 the S-------- City Park, 1/4 mi. or so dwn the rd. There's an outside锟絪tage there where they sometimes have concerts %26amp; stuff %26amp; it shelters me from the wind. It's bn cold %26amp; wet here 4 the past wk or so, 2 yucky 2 B sitting outside on the phone. I cld use Dick's ph N his office cuz its the only 1 w/long distance N the house, but I hate 2锟絚ost him $锟?checking锟絤y msgs. I'll try %26amp; take a few min. 2morrow while he is @ work 2 sit N my car or walk 2 the park 2 listen 2 them. 锟?I'm VERY happy w/Dick cuz he treats me better'n any1 I've ever bn w/has. He does so much 4 me w/o expecting锟絤uch N return, only my love, companionship, %26amp; friendship. He's very unselfish w/me %26amp; doesnt try 2 possess me, he isnt jealous, doesnt mind me having friends, male, or female, going out 2 have lunch w/them, karaoke, or parties, w/them, even if I want 2 go alone. He trusts me. He doesnt play games, put me dwn, make me feel bad, or guilty. He doesnt chide me 4 being myself,锟絃OVES the way I am %26amp; doesnt want, or expect me 2 change 2 suit his needs, cuz I make him more than happy being myself. He tells me he loves me锟紼VERYDAY %26amp; that I'm beautiful. He encourages me. He doesnt take back the gifts he gives me, or锟絫ries 2 stop me from sharing them w/others. He allows me 2 have my own personal life w/o feeling threatened, or that I have 2 hide anything. He respects my privacy %26amp; doesnt try 2 pry or snoop if there R锟絫hings I dont want 2 share w/him %26amp; the fact that he does makes me even more willing 2 share my most inner deepest锟絪ecrets w/him. He锟絅EVER, or nor锟絯ill he ever, as he's promised, not 2 hold ANYTHING from my paast against me, even when we argue. He never belittles me or hurts me, even N those times. 锟?He's a real dream come true 4 me. I think bout my life %26amp; what I had 2 go thru 2锟絝ind him %26amp; it still doesnt锟絪eem real. Sometimes I think I'm having the most beautiful dream when he's holding me, kissing me, making love 2 me, being the kindest, most compassionate, loving, selfless, sweetest friend I could ever have,锟絪aying the most beautiful things 2 me a wounded heart has ever heard. His love 4 me isnt shallow. He cant C that I'm overweight, have acne, bad hair days, or summa the strange things I wear, %26amp; that I'm far from ever looking like a celebrity.He could care less bout all that. 锟?He LOVES my singing %26amp; encourages me 2 take it 2 the limit. He doesnt resent my talents, he appreciates them, nor does he try 2 exploit them. 锟?We go dancing, shopping, walking, 2 karaoke, %26amp; out 2 eat, we like most all the same kinda movies, music, foods. We both love cows %26amp; share a past working w/them %26amp; being raised on a farm %26amp; the plethora of fun farm stories 2 exchange w/each other. We both love the computer %26amp; enjoy our e-mail accts, we e-mail each otr a lot, %26amp; share things otrs have sent us w/each otr. We have no secrets, whatsoever. We horse around %26amp; play like kids all the time %26amp; joke %26amp; laff alot. He is so crazy %26amp; silly that sometimes he makes me laff til I cry. We love garage sales %26amp; going 2 Flea Markets, they call garage sales 'Rummage Sales' here. We have fun going on curbside scavenger hunts the nite B4 trash pick up %26amp; go nuts ovr all the neat stuff we find. We like camping, having %26amp; going 2 bonfires, grilling, cooking,锟絟iking, fishing, swimming, boats, %26amp; jet skis. He's going 2 buy me 1 this summer, so I can take him out on it. He NEVER tells me things %26amp; then not do them. 锟?Sometimes I find him 2 good 2 B true, so much so that I'm taken aback %26amp; try 2 pull away, talking bout going back 2 TX %26amp; that I dont feel like I'm right 4 him, that he deserves so much better'n me, cuz I'm a lost, confused, misdirected mess. The truth is, he gives my life more purpose that its ever had. He treats me as his = %26amp; refers 2 me as such when we go out. 锟?I'm so proud of him %26amp; amazed by his talents %26amp; fervor 4 life. Everyday's a true gift w/him cuz there's always some new little suprise. He hurts when I hurt, holds me when I cry, %26amp; become overwhelmed. He cuddles me when we sleep w/o smothering me. He tries so hard, sometimes 2 hard, %26amp; sometimes I think he loves me 2 much... 锟?He sent me this e-mail Wed. nite after a bad day when I was upset ovr the situation w/his fam %26amp; wanted 2 come back 2 TX.... 锟?From: R--------.net]Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 7:00 PM To---------锟?t------------------@-------... Subject: Lost in Your Heart Dear Sarah, 锟?This is the one person that thinks the most of you.锟絀 don't know if I will ever get across to you that a person can care for a person so much that It really hurts inside on how you talk sometimes. Bob and Tara will be moving out of the house in the near future. If you want to go back to Texas that bad I will leave you alone. I had that feeling that I was just a fill in until got over锟終irby anyway, but was willing to accept that just to get to know a person that that I fell in love with. I do not want to be your wayside for your recovery. I want to be in your LIFE. You bring me very much Happiness that I have not had in a long time. You make me laugh like I have not in a long time. I live and breath Sarah Like nobody has not done before. I know this can be over whelming to you because you think I am being to over you that I am smothering you, but that is far from the truth. I want US to have a good life锟?and to become a unit of one or be SOUL MATES that I could ****. Sarah, I hope that you find what ever you are looking for because I have but Sarah does not know that Yet. I will do ever you want me to do.锟?I DO LOVE YOU. I hope that you will LOVE ME the same some day... 锟?I cried when I read those words %26amp; got teary just now as I went thru the process of getting it N2 this msg as I reread it 2 myself. As 4 the kids, he IS finally beginning 2 C that allowing 2 live w/him as he's done has bn a mistake %26amp; has bn very detrimental 2 him having his own personal life. He does respect %26amp; often acts on my advice %26amp; opinions. He never tells me things like its not my place, any of my business, or 2 leave it alone that they were here 1st. Bob took off couple days ago %26amp; we've got 2 enjoy the house 2 ourselves %26amp; he's gotten 2 C just how nice that really is. I thing that's made a tremendous difference N this situation w/the basement brats. 锟?I did start an e-mail that I never got completed %26amp; sent out 2 U bout a wk ago. I did save as draft %26amp; copied %26amp; pasted it N2 this 1. Here it is: 锟?Hey! Nice pic, but my GOD it just doesnt seem like her!!! She looks so different 2 me! How did U get that PIC?!?! WOW!!! Iz that her prom date? Cool! How did she get away w/that w/Melinda??? 锟?Well, 2day it's N the 50's, kinda chilly out 4 my new denim mini skirt, tank top, %26amp; flip flops I just got @ Kohl's the otr day. Went shopping there w/my new friend Lori %26amp; had grilled tilapia %26amp; mega mudslides @ Applebees 4 lunch, it wuz pretty fun. Drank both mudslides tho cuz it upset Lori's tummy. She has a very sensitive system from the gastric bypass surgery she had lil ovr a yr ago. Went from sz 20 somethings 2 7's now!!! Ovr 100lbs lost! Wow!!! But adjusting eating habits 2 it's hard tho. Got a pretty good buzz on from 2 of those, but nothing like that nite after U %26amp; I talked last!!! Janet, 1 of Dick's employees, has these bonfires bout every wk that R pretty fun. We all gather round %26amp; BYOB %26amp; get more n' just toasty from the fire!!!-LOL!!! I kinda got outta control %26amp; got pretty sick that nite, massive upchuck bigtime!!! 4 Jaegerbombs, 4 glasses of my fav Martini%26amp;Rossi Asti wine, 3 Malibu%26amp;Cokes, a few chugs of some1's beer, lotsa diff things 2 eat %26amp; there U got 1 helluva boiler maker!!! I wuz锟紸BSOLUTELY sick as a dog, could hardly walk, %26amp; redecorated the taxi Dick %26amp; I had 2 take home, Janet's backyard, myself, Dick, his driveway, the bathroom dwn stairs, but made it N 2 the sink, luckily, but the smell wuz really bad, cuz of course, it wuz all ovr me, N my hair, every freakin' ware!!!-LOL!!! Really kinda embarrased w/myself ovr that 1, but am still laffn' bout it 2!!! Last nite's bonfire I really took it easy. I couldnt even get dwn 1 glass of Asti B4 I had flashbacks of that horrible nite %26amp; got queasy. Now that $11 a bottle wine is N the fridge 3/4 full锟絣ocked away N Dick's office so his锟絘lcoholic son doesnt get @ it, w/wax paper %26amp; a big rubber band wrapped round the top 2 keep it from going bad. Think I kinda reached the point of diminishing return on booze 4 awile-LOL!!! Well, there's bn a revolution N锟絫he house which may work out N my favor!!! Tara, the alcoholic son's live N WHORE锟絣eft Tues B4 last 2 B N Indiana w/her mom. The next day, Dick %26amp; I R walking N town past Doc's bar, the WHORE's fav hangout, a nasty thuggy coke %26amp; methhead bar, %26amp; we got confronted by the owner, Vicky, as we happened 2 B airing our dirty laundry N public having a bitchout fest ovr the situation back home w/the basement brats %26amp; she heard N on it,锟絚uz she started N on me rite锟絘way, like this is who ur w/Dick?!?! She thrusts out the palm of her hand N my face, wrinkling her face N disgust. Dick wuz like, Vicky, she's锟絅OT a this, her name is Sarah, %26amp; she's a wonderful person! I unloaded on her bout everything, even the basement brats, %26amp; it wuz then we knew EXACTLY what had bn going on. Bob%26amp;Tara hang out there %26amp; trash me every chance I锟絫hey get telling every1 stuff like how they take care of Dick, playing themselves off as martyrs, when they do ABSOLUTELY nothing 4 him, except锟絋AKE every chance they get. They buy absolutely锟絅O groceries, pay NO rent, or bills!!! They have free total access 2 his warehouse 2 take what they wish when they please, %26amp; that they do, %26amp;锟絩epay him by getting drunk, destroying his house, breaking ****, coming N so锟絛runk the



Whats A girl to do ? (Do I need help?) Do I ?

Yes, you need help. You need a basic course in grammar and spelling, then learn to write in a clear, concise manner. This will allow you to communicate your problems and get advice from the online community.



As far as your relationships go, I recommend counseling or joining a cult - you're in such a mess it will take extreme measures to clean you up.



Whats A girl to do ? (Do I need help?) Do I ?

dont freaking make a long freakin post... nobody wants to read that crap Report It



Whats A girl to do ? (Do I need help?) Do I ?

it seems like yahoo answers was created for those people



you wrote 1/4 mi or smthg up there. WHO CARES? Report It



Whats A girl to do ? (Do I need help?) Do I ?

SRY MESSED UP MY COMMENT ABOVE.. ! Report It



Whats A girl to do ? (Do I need help?) Do I ?

HUH?



Whats A girl to do ? (Do I need help?) Do I ?

To be honest, I gave up fairly early on. I had expected a question and not your life history!



I hope you got it off your chest!



Whats A girl to do ? (Do I need help?) Do I ?

u wrote way too much aaaaaaawwwwwww i can't read it all make it smaller!!



Whats A girl to do ? (Do I need help?) Do I ?

YOU NEED HELP!!!!!!!



Whats A girl to do ? (Do I need help?) Do I ?

HOLY ****!! Condense your question into MUCH less space, I don't think we need this whole story.



-Duo



Whats A girl to do ? (Do I need help?) Do I ?

dude i dont have time to reading all this ... whatever



Whats A girl to do ? (Do I need help?) Do I ?

Well, to say it plainly, when you are in doubt about something, don't do anything.



Whats A girl to do ? (Do I need help?) Do I ?

o my



Whats A girl to do ? (Do I need help?) Do I ?

No



Whats A girl to do ? (Do I need help?) Do I ?

dude, nobody is gong to read all that



Whats A girl to do ? (Do I need help?) Do I ?

Is there a question in this ? Maybe a more approiate place to post your diary would be a Blog on Yahoo 360, Myspace or vampire freaks.



Whats A girl to do ? (Do I need help?) Do I ?

why did you write so damn much take me 2 days to read it!!!!!



Whats A girl to do ? (Do I need help?) Do I ?

it sounds as though your on meth. or some kinda speed. or your in a manic episode!!!



Whats A girl to do ? (Do I need help?) Do I ?

See if any editor buys ur above book.



Whats A girl to do ? (Do I need help?) Do I ?

What are you hoping to achieve here?



Whats A girl to do ? (Do I need help?) Do I ?

You sure are GABBY!!! That is the longest question in Yahoo History!



Whats A girl to do ? (Do I need help?) Do I ?

you wrote way to much but good luck with whatever it is that you just wrote about



Whats A girl to do ? (Do I need help?) Do I ?

Hang up and call me back....there was too much static on the line! What was the Q?



Whats A girl to do ? (Do I need help?) Do I ?

Ohh god make it stop, MAKE IT STOP! Someone tell me what the hell just happened. I started reading this sh*t next thing i know my head started hurting and i pasted the f**k out!



Whats A girl to do ? (Do I need help?) Do I ?

Way to much infro



Whats A girl to do ? (Do I need help?) Do I ?

i read about 3 lines of this question.lol



Whats A girl to do ? (Do I need help?) Do I ?

men?? i gave up reading..... try to make a summary dude? theres a lot difference of question and novel?



Whats A girl to do ? (Do I need help?) Do I ?

I dont prefer 2 waste my time by reading ur nonsence story!



Whats A girl to do ? (Do I need help?) Do I ?

You're REALLY boring!



Whats A girl to do ? (Do I need help?) Do I ?

you wrote way to much but if you let this guy get away youll never be happy.its rare when 2 people find each other and completley and truley love each other like that.I have found the same keep him dont put your self down



Whats A girl to do ? (Do I need help?) Do I ?

zzzz.......zzzzzzzz.......zzzzzz



Whats A girl to do ? (Do I need help?) Do I ?

hah?is that a question?



Whats A girl to do ? (Do I need help?) Do I ?

LMAO ...... Good Grief! I think you should start yourself a Journal.... That way maybe next time you can make this long story a short one and keep someones attention long enough to answer your question..... I lost interest after the first paragraph and scrolled down a little and realized I had about another hour to go before I got to the end of it.... Jeeeeeez.... Id rather read a book.....



Whats A girl to do ? (Do I need help?) Do I ?

You should go to your local community college and take remedial English. Maybe you'll meet someone better there.

No comments:

Post a Comment