Sunday, July 26, 2009

Girl Advice?

I went on vacation to this resort called Club Med Sandpiper with my family. I'm 11, so I joined a kids group of kids my age. There were two girls that peaked my interest there, we'll call them Gal A and Gal B. I flipped a coin and got Gal A. I made a pitch to her, but was rejected so many times that it's not even funny. Gal A and I don't speak to each other. So, option two, Gal B, was next. But, she had (still has) a boyfriend from the resort. He's from Tennesse. We still keep in good contact, but we're more friends than lovers. I've written three songs about her cause I love her so much, but she's still glued on Tennesse boy. She has a friend, Gal C, who's also hot. I was also rejected by her. Don't say I'm too young, cause I just took the time to conduct this question. Just some background info: We're all 11, I'm 5' 7", 145 lbs. w/ brown hair, Gal A has brownish-black hair, Gal B is a singer, actress, model and blonde. I'm an A+ student @ school, so don't say focus. What should I do?



Girl Advice?

oh my goodness - i so wish i was 16 years younger! how cool are you.



any normal chick would die do have a guy write songs for her! as for that girls "boyfriend", you gotta realize, that unless they happen to randomly live by eachother - that's not her boyfriend... i remember being that age, even if we had email and internet commonplace in those days... those 'boy friends' still wouldn't have really been "Boyfriends" ...



...



if you like her %26amp; think there's a chance of seeing at another one of those things in the future, keep in touch with her. good luck, man... but remember... don't put too much effort into it that you forget about your local girls!!



Girl Advice?

omg how sweet for thats gross that you flipped a ******* coin over her. how rude. U should tell gal B how u feel about her only if you really like her. Just forget about Gal a nad C how can she be a actress and model when shes 11

No comments:

Post a Comment