Sunday, July 26, 2009

Anyone have a annoying family member?

My aunt has the biggest mouth, and horrible controlling ways. Last weekend for family dinner, she started running her mouth as soon I walked in the door. I forgot the Italian bread, so she made a fuss over that. I am a mother, so I have a child to get ready. Then she made a comment about my son's hair being nicely done. In her mind, she thinks I don't do his hair, I'm always on top on that. The thing is he kicks, screams, and cries when I style his hair, and she doesn't see what I have to go through. She's married with no kids. Then she made a comment that my pants are tight because the button came off. The button got messed up in the washer, and the woman is bigger than me, and has an "special" snack cabinet at her home. I don't. I'm 24 years old, and she treats me like I'm freaking 10, and bosses me around...especially when we have a family gathering. I don't want to hurt her feelings by telling her to STFU, but the time is coming...what should I do about my annoying aunt?



Anyone have a annoying family member?

yes!!! my aunt's family... My aunt has three children. they are older now. the oldest is so sweet i have no problem with her. but the other two. my gosh, just make my life miserable. She cames to the house and would be mad all the time. I know she just might just stay at her house, but no she has to be here. and my couisn I just can stand his attitude he is a big time loser.... 0k I just vent. Sorry...



Anyone have a annoying family member?

yes! my sisters, my mother, my brother... u get it. anyway i just ignore it. like when there being annoying, telling me how what i'm doing isnt right i'm looking off at something else and thinking about what im going to wear tommorow.



Anyone have a annoying family member?

Write her a letter and tell her that her comments are hurtful and that it would be nice to hear some nice things from her once in a while.



Anyone have a annoying family member?

yeah my brother hes 16 hes got adhd..i dont knw what it stands for but hes so annoying! then there is my cousin shannon i dont care she is 7 years old i cant stand her she wants everything in the world and she gets whatever she wants!



Anyone have a annoying family member?

yes i do have one my little brother the biggest mouth ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment