Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Why is my hair a mess?

Ok so not to be rude or anything but I feel like that lady that has 17 kids Mrs. Duggar. Thats what my hair looks and feels like. Not on the top but its curly and frizzy. I have really long wavy/curly hair. I love it in all but lately its been horrible. Any hair product suggestios? I use Aussie duel personality for shampoo and some kind of pantene for conditioner. I wash and condition my hair around every 3 days. Sad I know but school and stuff take up a lot of time. I comb through my hair in the shower. Is that bad? Please answer this.



Why is my hair a mess?

We need pics.



Why is my hair a mess?

The John Frieda products work wonders.....



Why is my hair a mess?

Dont comb it in the shower when ur hair is wet it is very sensitive trust me you dont want to do that



Why is my hair a mess?

try avacado oil or olive oil itll repair ur hair and leave it shine and



extremly soft i do this wen my hair get gross leave it in for like an hour then rinse it out really good



Why is my hair a mess?

try using herbal essenses products and washing your hair every two days, also try using paul mitchell or some other sort of leave in conditioner. and for naturally wavy//curly hair use some sort of enhancing mousse like herbal essences "set me up" mousse to give your hair a little more bounce and volume, without drying it out or making it too frizzy



Why is my hair a mess?

cut it shorter and ask the stylist to feather it



I would recommend garnier fructis leave in conditioning cream for curl and shine ^^



Why is my hair a mess?

It's good to comb thru your hair as long as you have cream rinse in it, it helps eliminate tangles. I would suggest some smoothing shampoo and conditioner, and some smoothing serum. Sleek by Matrix is really good for curly frizzy hair. I would really recommend professional products for hair like yours instead of wal- mart products.



Why is my hair a mess?

this girl i know staighten her hair every single day she wakes up at 6 and straightens it it look marvalous try this along wit starightning gel



Why is my hair a mess?

Redken makes great shampoos and conditioners that help smooth your hair down.I would stop using the Pantene!!! It has too much plastics and wax's that build up on the hair and that could be alot of your problem! If your hair is wavy and some what curly you waiting 2or3 days between shampoo's is good,that allows the natural oils in your scalp to be distributed thur your hair...the best conditioner there is!!!



Why is my hair a mess?

Fruitis (Could be Spelled Wrong) works very well! DONT BRUSH YOUR HAIR IN THE SHOWER!!!!!! Your hair is sensitive when your in the shower, and your pulling a lot of it out when you do that! If your having problems with frizz it could be that your taking pony tail holders out to roughly ect. I would to a good salon and have it cut to make it more healthy! Oh, and after you get out of the shower put in frizz ease and blow dry it with a round brush! GOOD LUCK!



Why is my hair a mess?

hot and cold weather can do this to hair. its natural. try to use the same brand of shampoo and conditioner. dont brush your hair in the shower, it gives you split ends and fly aways. give your hair time, it will be back to normal soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment