Thursday, July 30, 2009

Guys Hairstyles?

Im a 16 year-old kid and I spike my hair everday..wondering from you beautiful ladies what is your favorite hairstyles on a guy..thanks



Guys Hairstyles?

aww i love spiked hair on guys, its so cute. but thats my opinion. I think your fine, but don't use too much gel or hair products so that it doesn't look greasy. Wear it natural sometimes! I'm sure it would look great. Hope this helped ;)



Guys Hairstyles?

just let it grow out a little. or dont spike it.



Guys Hairstyles?

are you gay????



Guys Hairstyles?

i quite like it when its grown out a bit, but nothing nutter like hair to your shoulders. then straighten it if you have curly hair and use a little gel. :)



Guys Hairstyles?

my bf haz longish hair %26amp; hes totally hot!!!!!!!! dont spike ur hair my frends bf does tht %26amp; he looks like a fag!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment