Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Help! me plesa?

well i am 32 years old and i am a nerd ever since i was in junior high. i had big glasses, braces, i had frizzy dirty blonde hair, and huge acne problems and i was over weight. i was really smart tho. but anyway now i still have glasses just not to big my hair is flat and unmangable. i still havent had my first kiss, i never had a boyfriend and when i was walking with my gorgeous mom people thought i was her mom and she was the daughter. they said things like" oh you have a pretty daughter" or " she looks a little like you" and when people guess my age they thingk im in my 50's. i didnt go to senior prom because i thought kids will make fun of me. i want to change for me and plus my highschool reunion is comming up and i want people to know i changed http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/aa218...



Help! me plesa?

By this point in your life you should know and accept yourself however you are. You come accross as a decent person. Make changes very slowly, I think you will see that you are okay already!



Help! me plesa?

Dont worry, I looked at ur other photos and you are really pretty! :)



Help! me plesa?

Put high school behind you, it's not like everyone is going to judge you at 32 by how you were at 16! And I looked at your other pictures, and you are REALLY pretty, I'm shocked that you don't have a boyfriend or anything! I don't think you have anything to worry about now, seriously.



Help! me plesa?

Hee Hee I'm 32 and I was the same way :), I feel your pain. First If you have the money (or save the money) go to one of those REALLY REALLY good hair salons. The women and men who work in these salons have master degrees in hair I swear. they can help you with your hair, and if you chose one that is a day spa go get a facial manicure and pedicure as well. Next your glasses, I still wear glasses cause contracts drove me nuts, but I paid a little extra and got some really classy chic frames, I figured if I have to wear them they might as well look fabulous not only on me but on my desk as well. and then top it off with some nice outfits, stuff that is in style look through magazines and catalogs to see what you can get. I know what I am suggesting costs you money ALOT of money but think of it as you are doing something for you. get pampers with the facial and see how it makes you feel and hold onto that feeling. Confides is key here as well, I always feel my best after I go for my beauty day (hair, facial, Mani, and pedi once a month, it improves confidence helps clear skin, and helps relax). don't be afraid to ask your gorgeous mom for help. I am a bit of a tomboy as well and I am always asking my REALLY girly mom advise. If you need anymore help you welcome to email me :)



Help! me plesa?

I would really get onto a makeover show. Tell them your story. I know it sounds crazy but they may have a soft spot for you. There's TLC's 'What Not to Wear' and '10 Years younger'



Heres the website www.tlc.discovery.com



Call Oprah, she might help you out.



And if that doesn't work. Go get a facial, a beauty makeover at a cosmetic place (try sephora), get a new hairstyle and a great outfit to wear (try to find someone to go with you thats completely honest and will know what flatters you best)



Good Luck and knock 'em dead!



Help! me plesa?

you are not a nerd is just those glasses that are too big, get contact glasses the ones you put in your eyes and a little confidence and you are on your way!!!!



you look very nice in the other ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment