Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My eyes are changing color! - It's UNREAL?

Ok, I'm 15 years old. And my family ancestory is all with blonde hair and blue/green eyes. And some have black hair with brown eyes that start to change when you're about 13 years old. This year, my dark brown eyes changed to a dark green, and now all of a sudden it's a really really blue blue. And it looks fake and unreal, like I'm wearing colored contacts. Even I'll admit it, my blue eyes seriously look like they're fake. And I'm freaking out, because the kids in school are all going to say I wear colored contacts, and that I'm all fake, and I don't know what to do. My eyes are just too blue to look real. What's wrong with my eyes? ... The kids are going to think I'm the BIGGEST liar.



HELLLPPP.



P.S. I will not, stick my finger in my eye to prove that they're real, because I don't like it when things touch my eyes. I can't even put eye drops in my eyes. I literally freak out.



WHAT DO I DO?!!!!



PLEASE HELP



Thank you for your time.



My eyes are changing color! - It's UNREAL?

i would ignore them. blue eyes r pretty... i'd be glad.



My eyes are changing color! - It's UNREAL?

That is WACK



My eyes are changing color! - It's UNREAL?

ummm.. what is the question.



My eyes are changing color! - It's UNREAL?

you can't do anything but to convince them that they just changed. but i'm sure you'll have a hard time coz that sounds impossible...to have eyes changing colors..but i think its cool to have your eyes change their colors!



My eyes are changing color! - It's UNREAL?

i am not sure. maybe you should ask your eye docter.



My eyes are changing color! - It's UNREAL?

Go to the eye doctor and have them size your eyes, then buy some brown contacts. If contacts bother you that much, then your stuck. I don't like blue eyes, by the way, way to common like brown eyes.



My eyes are changing color! - It's UNREAL?

We all know your wearing contacts..liar.



My eyes are changing color! - It's UNREAL?

did they change color overnight??



do you remember how this happened



all i can say is flaunt your new eye color and say it runs in your family



My eyes are changing color! - It's UNREAL?

Eye color can change over time because of age, or unfortunately, disease. Eye disease is a cause of color change. So, ask a doctor to examine your eyes if you notice a slow loss of color.

No comments:

Post a Comment