Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Every time the EX gets a new girlfriend (live in or not, one after another) they think they have the

To put their hands on children that are not even theirs, cut their hair, enflame situations, and come to court think閳ユ獢 they have a say in the matter. Every time I go to court, the new one always has to be told閳?the judges tell 閳ユm that these are not their children, so shut up and sit down. Why cant they just be good to the kids? I am with other peoples kids, who are over all the time閳?what would you guys do about these new gf閳ユ獨, one after another?



Every time the EX gets a new girlfriend (live in or not, one after another) they think they have the right閳?

OH!! uh uh!! It would be..ON!!! I would go OFF!! My husband calls his ex wife and asks if it's o.k. to get the kids hair cut because he doesn't want to step on her toes. I have been with my husband for 4 years and I have NEVER spanked his children. I don't spank other peoples children I don't feel that it's my place. These hoes need to figure out that they need to stay out of it....and get over their power trip. Good luck to you...hope things get better.



Every time the EX gets a new girlfriend (live in or not, one after another) they think they have the right閳?

This is why I will stay single until my kids are older, and I will keep custodial custody away from my ex wife. Eff this sh1t. I wouldn't put up with it.



Every time the EX gets a new girlfriend (live in or not, one after another) they think they have the right閳?

they are jelous of the kid's, and have no love for them. so they do things that make the mother mad, deliberetly. not much that can be done about it, but set boundaries.



Every time the EX gets a new girlfriend (live in or not, one after another) they think they have the right閳?

If they are abusing your children "put their hands" on them, then you need to stop you ex's visitation by court order.



Every time the EX gets a new girlfriend (live in or not, one after another) they think they have the right閳?

well it sounds like there is a new gf often..just wonderin why you are goin to court so much? You say they always show up there..sounds like maybe you are takin him to court because of these matters..you weren't specific..I'm sure these women are tryin to look good for him..doin the "mother" thing to your kids..you need to make it clear to your ex that these are your children and what you want..



Every time the EX gets a new girlfriend (live in or not, one after another) they think they have the right閳?

the next time anyone puts their hands on your child kick their f__king ***. then kick his ***. go crazy on them girlfriend,fight for those children.bring help if you are worried but when you start opening up that can of kick *** people will notice. the courts can only do so much and in my opinion they are lame.drastic situations call for drastic measures.no fear....!!! you may get in a little trouble but it will be worth every bit of it and who knows it may open the eyes of the courts that there is a problem and they may take possitive corrective measures,but be careful you have a good lawyer who will fight in court for supervised visitation so you will no longer have this problem,no court wants anyone to put their hands on a child especially if they are not the parent.

No comments:

Post a Comment