Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Surgery reduction for forehead? PLEASE offer advise if you can...?

I was wondering if its possible to have surgery to reduce the size of your forehead?



I've always had a large forehead and was teased a lot by mean kids growing up. I'm very self conscious about it and would like to know if there's a way to fix it with surgery. I'm 21, almost 22, and dont want to deal with this problem through my adult years since it has already affected my youth so much.



Please don't tell me to wear bangs. I already do, but this only hides it part of the time. It doesn't help if I want to go swimming with my friends or any other time my hair is wet and people see my forehead. I wear my hair in a ponytail a lot but always have to wear bangs if I do. I would love to be able to wear a ponytail without the bangs.



Even though this may not seem like a big problem to other people, it is HUGE to me...so please be nice if you are going to try and offer me serious advise.



Surgery reduction for forehead? PLEASE offer advise if you can...?

I'm not sure if thats possible. I'd like to say that I wish you'd accept yourself the way you are. None of us are perfect and I'm sure your problem is more YOUR problem than anyone else's....Good luck.



Surgery reduction for forehead? PLEASE offer advise if you can...?

Anything is possible with plastic surgury. Make an appoint at your local board certified plasitic surgeons office and ask him what can be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment