Wednesday, July 22, 2009

What do you look for in a girl?

Me, I like brown hair with highlights in it. A smart girl helps, but not too smart. No kids, no drugs, no trouble. Preppy will work for me, but clothes style isn't a big deal. Slim, or a little meat, but not too much. Eyeliner and eye shadow is a plus. A funny girl with independant thought is a great plus. Also, a girl who is independant, meaning can support herself. Needy girls are a big turnouff. Also Psycho girls scare me. Random kisses, and neck kisses are great!!!! I also want a girl to help me with my homework, and watch a good movie afterwards. A girl who i can play fun leisure sports with like tennis or bowling. Maybe volleyball too. Sensitive girls are a turn on, because I am a sensitive guy. Need I say more??



Alan



What do you look for in a girl?

Give Me My Fu*king 2 Points



What do you look for in a girl?

A strong willed "Rocker Chick" with a beautiful "A SS".



What do you look for in a girl?

look not at the physical but look at the emotional and spiritual side of the person. does she accept you as you are and encourage you to be you. do you feel comfortable around her. is she someone you can trust. her beauty and physical appearance can change, her emotional, spiritual, and mental outlook in most cases will not. the person you least expect in a physical sense could be the one that most suits who you are,



What do you look for in a girl?

Not much I prefer guys



What do you look for in a girl?

I sort of...well, combine niceness with looks. You wouldn't date a rough girl just because she was hot, or a ugly one as she was sensitive. Well you might actually. But anyway. Try a quiz on www.links2love.com, you'll get something.

No comments:

Post a Comment