Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Can anyone help me out? please?

If a guy gets a new girlfriend and has been with her for 2 weeks does that mean he's completly over his old one?



Story:



I went out with him for 2 years...he could be such a jerk to me and was very sneaky. He was my first boyfriend/kiss/i told him my secrets/i lost my virginity to him. I walked away from him and he tried to keep in touch for 3 months while this girl was trying really hard to pursue him. Now he has this new girlfriend and I don't hear from him anymore. I broke up with him...yet I feel bad he found someone else...the girl has dark hair like me....she's obsessed with Hannah Montana which is like a little kids show...I don't know I just don't like her I think she's weird...Why am I having a hard time moving on? Maybe because I see him every day at school...I don't know why it's so hard...



Can anyone help me out? please?

There are often residual feelings when you break up. He likely has them too, but he's moved on. If you want him back, try flirting with and talking to him, but frankly I wouldn't expect a lot to come of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment