Friday, July 24, 2009

Shampoo question!???!?

ok im 12 so probably too old 2 be using loreal kids 2-in-1 shampoo %26amp;%26amp; conditioner....but my lil sister uses it and its awesome- it detangles hair and makes it really soft and smells good- my question- rite now i hav the loreal kids blueberry smoothie shampoo %26amp;%26amp; conditioner- do u knoww wat other kinds they hav??? like scents?? flavors??? w/e???



Shampoo question!???!?

Fast Dry Shampoo in Cool Melon and Pineapple Flash Smoothie



2-in-1 Shampoos in Orange Mango, Blueberry, and Strawberry



Splash of Orange Swim Shampoo



Tropical Punch Shampoo for Extra-Manageability



Fruity Apricot Shampoo for Normal Hair



Banana-Melon Shampoo for Fine Hair



Watermelon Shampoo for Thick, Curly or Wavy Hair



Cherry-Almond Shampoo for Extra Conditioning



Burst Of Juicy Grape For normal to fine hair



Burst of Sweet Pear



Shampoo question!???!?

I'm 24 and I just bought L'Oreal Kid 2-in-1 Coconut Smoothie Limited Edition Shampoo hahahaha, love it!!!



check out www.loreal.com for all the scents!!!



Shampoo question!???!?

well i haven't used that stuff since i was really young because it burned my eyes so bad and also because i'm older now, but look on the loreal website!



Shampoo question!???!?

You are not to old to use anything that works! As for other kinds, my kids can't use any of that due to skin irritations.



Shampoo question!???!?

Hi Polka Dot -



Im 12 too! Well, i know they have strawberry.



A really good shampoo is panteen pro vee. I love it! It makes you hair so soft. Also, if you google it, you can most likely find all the different kinds.



I hope I helped! (oh, and by the way, i love polka dots too!)



Elsie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment