Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Does this make anyone have a flashback?

You're an 80's child if...



You had a crush on one of the New Kids on the Block members.



You wanted to be on Star Search. (Come on, we all did)



You can remember what Michael Jackson looked like before his nose fell off.



You wore a banana clip or one of those slap on wrist bands at some point during your youth.



You wore French rolls on the bottom of your splatter painted jeans.



You had slouch socks, and puff painted your own shirt at least once.



You owned a doll with 'Xavier Roberts' signed on it's butt.



You know the profound meaning of ''Wax on, Wax off.''



You can name at least half of the members of the elite ''Brat Pack.''



You can remember watching Full House and Saved by the Bell for endless hours!!!!!!



You have seen at least 10 episodes of Fraggle Rock.



You know that another name for a keyboard is a ''Synthesizer.''



You hold a special place in your heart for ''Back to the Future.''



You know where to go if you ''Wanna go where everybody knows your name.''



You thought Molly Ringwald was REALLY cool. (Was there an 80's movie she WASN'T in?)



You know what ''Sike'' means.



You fell victim to 80's fashion: big hair, crimped, combed over to the side, and you wore spandex pants



You wanted to be a Goonie - (hey u guyz!!)



You owned an extensive collection of Cabbage Patch Kids and trolls.



You actually saw Ted Danson as the MacDaddy he played ''Sam'' to be.



You ever wore fluorescent -neon if you will clothing...(or nail polish)



You could break dance, or wished you could. (I said hip hop....)



You remember when ATARI was a state of the art video game system. (Remember Pong)



You know all the words to ''Ice Ice Baby''.



You remember MC hammer well.



You can still sing the rap to "Fresh Prince of Bel Air"



You own any cassettes.



You were led to believe that in the year 2000 we'd all be living on the moon.



You remember and/or own any of the CareBear Glass collection from PizzaHut.



Poltergeist freaked you out.



You carried your lunch to school in a Gremlins or an ET lunchbox.



You have ever pondered why Smurfette was the ONLY female smurf.



You wanted to communicate with some being named Cinergy.



You wanted to have an alien like Alf living in your house.



You wore biker shorts underneath a short skirt and felt stylish.



You wore tights under shorts and felt stylish.



You ever had a Swatch Watch.



You actually spent countless hours trying to perfect the care-bear stare.



You remember when Saturday Night Live was funny.



You had Wonder Woman or Superman underwear.



You wanted to be The Hulk for Halloween.



You Believed that ''By the power of Greyskull, you HAD the power''



You thought that Transformers were more than meets the eye.



Partying ''like it's 1999'' seemed SO far away!!!!!!!!!!!!



If you can identify with at least half of this list then you, my friend, are a ''Child of the 80's.''



Does this make anyone have a flashback?

This so hits on what my daughter and I were talking about the other day....she is 13 and we were speaking of what is hot now and IN...we were laughing that one day she will be looking back at old photo albums and videos and saying "I can't believe my hair was like that..or boys wore those pants"...Wow....the memories too...but have you also noticed how much is starting to come back?? Seriously my daughter and her friends enjoy much of this now!!! History Repeating!!!



Does this make anyone have a flashback?

yes...like gag me



Does this make anyone have a flashback?

Goodness no!



Does this make anyone have a flashback?

umm no not really i was born in 87 so im a 90's child



Does this make anyone have a flashback?

i remember some of those, but i was born in '89, so i'm really a 90s kid i guess..



Does this make anyone have a flashback?

Ahhhhh..................wow! I really did have a flashback! Thank you! Oh wow. I think I will print this out. ONE STAR FOR YOU!



Does this make anyone have a flashback?

oh yeah i remember it just like it was yesterday



Does this make anyone have a flashback?

Yes I am, and proud of it.



Does this make anyone have a flashback?

I am not a child of the 80's but I lived through them with my kids and pretty much know all the things on your list. I am a child of the 50's and 60's.



Does this make anyone have a flashback?

I'm only 14 right now and I fall into a few of these such as:



- You have seen at least 10 episodes of Fraggle Rock.



You thought Molly Ringwald was REALLY cool. (Was there an 80's movie she WASN'T in?)



You know what ''Sike'' means.



You know all the words to ''Ice Ice Baby''.



You remember MC hammer well.



You can still sing the rap to "Fresh Prince of Bel Air"



You own any cassettes.



OMG!!! I CANT BELIEVE I CAN IDENTIFY WITH ALL THOSE!!!



Does this make anyone have a flashback?

OMG that really takes me back, it put a smile on my face- thanks for that



Does this make anyone have a flashback?

You know that another name for a keyboard is a ''Synthesizer.''



You remember when ATARI was a state of the art video game system. (Remember Pong)



only things i knew. was those 2 above...lol, i never lived threw the 80's.



Does this make anyone have a flashback?

Oh dear yes, I'm having flashbacks now! I grew up in the 80's! I graduated in 91. When SNL was still funny, heh, good one. And I own the DVD of The Goonies. I'm still an 80's child at heart! And Atari rocked.



There are many more I identify with.



Does this make anyone have a flashback?

I can Identify with it totally. You forgot the cosby show. I was 15 years old in 1985 and thought back to the future was the coolest movie same for goonies and gremlins. Im an 80s child for sure.



Does this make anyone have a flashback?

WOW that brought me back,thanks for that,I'm an 80's girl(born in 82) so alot of that was familiar...it actually made my laugh,i remember all those banana clips and crazy teased fringes and hair ,and hypercolour clothing and hats,and crazy push down socks,don't forget leg warmers..and Reebok pumps.....i had a million cabbage patch dolls trolls,my little ponies,barbies,jem dolls,he-man figures and castle grey skull.



and i was in love with jordan knight from (new kids on the block)and had all there records(vinyl)and (alf vinyl too)lmao..



Does this make anyone have a flashback?

Oh I am a child of the 80's, you forgot those little plastic circles with the lines through them that we would put on our shirts so they were scrunched on one side.



Does this make anyone have a flashback?

I'm a bit before that, I grew up in the 70's. I remember Michael as a child.



Does this make anyone have a flashback?

Well im almost an 80s child.. born in 1979...



but I do remember several things on your list.. like care bears.., new kids on the block lol



Does this make anyone have a flashback?

breakdancing never died.



Does this make anyone have a flashback?

This was very nice of you. It is nice to see that in the midst of all the confusion, you thought of something creative to take our minds off of everything else, and take us to a time when things were nice and peaceful! THANKS! Remember, Pretty Brown Eyes by Mint Condition!!!



Does this make anyone have a flashback?

OMG



Does this make anyone have a flashback?

OMG!! Almost all of it. The only thing is that there WAS another girl Smurf than Smurfette...one of the kids...she had pink pants and red hair. AWESOME LIST! Oh the nostalgia!



P.S.- I am nearly 25 years old, and my kids now drink out of my four care bear Pizza Hut glasses that I have kept for all these years..lol



Does this make anyone have a flashback?

Wonderoos were AWESOME!!!!



Does this make anyone have a flashback?

Yup, been there and done all of that!! Only missing the NEED for a black Trans Am....sooo cool and, God help us, the parachute pants!



Does this make anyone have a flashback?

WOW!!! What a flashback!



Does this make anyone have a flashback?

Sorry, I can identify with the entire list yet - I am not a child of the 80's I am the mother of a child of the 80's and I had to see that she had all that stuff - i stood in line for the cabbage patch kid. I had to buy the tickets for that darn New Kids concert -lol. Thanks for the memories!!!!



Does this make anyone have a flashback?

Yup! I"m having a flashback and it's a little bit scary!!!! Some of it anyways....lol....



Does this make anyone have a flashback?

oh yea and don't forget the 80's rock n roll and "what up dude"



Does this make anyone have a flashback?

I LOVE THE 80's



Does this make anyone have a flashback?

I must be the Poster Child...I identified with ALL of them!



Does this make anyone have a flashback?

I really think you must be in my head. EVERYTHING you said is soo familiar to me. I think I must have just found my long lost twin.

No comments:

Post a Comment