Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Is santa a salker?

Do you think its kinda creepy that santa( a big, fat slob, with messy hair and a nasty beard) is"always watching you"? He "sees" you when you're sleeping--are you kidding me! He seems like an old child molester! I don't want some old guy constantly watching me to see if I am "naughty" or "nice"!! And this is what we teach our kids! What do you think about this??



Is santa a salker?

some people always have to change something kids find magical in to some thing evil and dirty....... All my kids need to know is Santa lives at the pole and will bring them prezzies for being good and likes to come and drink our milk Not that Santa's an old perv.... wheres your Xmas spirit



Is santa a salker?

He's got a prior record for breaking and entering too!



Is santa a salker?

lol yes i do think santa is a stalker. think about it, he knows what your doing ALL the time, he knows when you've been naughty of nice, and he breaks into your house, and eats your food! how creepy is that! lol



Is santa a salker?

What the hell kids don't think of santa that way. Have a heart



Is santa a salker?

People like you, ruin it for kids and the Christmas Spirit.



That is why so many kids don't believe in Santa.



GROW UP AND GET A LIFE



Is santa a salker?

I used to sleep in my brothers room on christmas eve night every year until I found out santa wasn't real...the idea of him coming to my house scared the SH!T out of me!!!



Is santa a salker?

Maybe, but he does leave stuff under the tree, but leaves the kids alone. Wouldn't anti-stalker be more accurate?



Is santa a salker?

I don't care I like being watched. Ho HO HO

No comments:

Post a Comment