Sunday, July 26, 2009

First Period?

I have had discharge for 3 years, plenty of pubic hair, arm hair, the whole deal. Tonight I feel like throwing up but my dad says he feels like that too but his went away. i just broke out today and i was wondering when i will get my period i am 13. i am skinny, very athletic, and short. i am a 34a in bra sizes. i need to know soon because i am leaving for a week tomorrow to go to my grandmother's in Canada. I don't want it to be a pain since my 8 aunts and uncles will be there with their kids. Thank you and i greatly appericiate all answers!!



First Period?

Just bring pads there and pay attention to how you feel, especially if you have cramps.



First Period?

im real skinny and tall...and i didn't have my period until i was almost 15. a nurse i know said skinny girls take longer to start. you might just be nervous...i always thought i was starting when i wasnt just because i knew it had to come eventually. take some pads/tampons just incase...Periods aren't that bad...cramps can be, but midol fixes that. If you start getting cramps, first take a pill (midol, ibuprofin..etc..), then take a hot bath, then use a heating pad. you'll be fine.



First Period?

No one can really tell for sure when they are going to get their period. Just pack pads and/or tampons. You could wear a pantyliner just in case if you want...that way if it starts you have a little extra time before it will show through your clothes.



First Period?

I would take some pads on vacation. You should wear a panty liner just in case.



First Period?

Well I'm thirteen too and I got my period in July. Im pretty skinny too and exercise on a daily basis. Usually girls get their period after about 1-3 years of discharge. I'm a 34b but I think most girls get their first period when they are a's, but not all girls. Your period could come tomorrow, in a month, or even a year. It's just so hard to know with periods. If you are comfortable, ask your mom how old she was when she got her period, because most of the time (not all) its genetics. but if you dont feel comfortable asking your mom (i wouldnt blame ya!) then maybe look for a picture of her when she was your age and see if she had any boobs. although, this varies. But you might just be a late bloomer. Depending on how much you exercise, and how skinny you are is when you'll get your period. good luck! try not to worry bout this too much! and have fun in canada!



First Period?

well you could be expecting you first period soon. So, when you go bring lots and lots and lots of pads and liners. You never how much you will need =]. And even if you dont get your period, you'll have them for when you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment