Friday, July 24, 2009

Anybody got to go out in the wind?

I have in about ten minutes, i was out in it this morning and cant stand my hair going everywhere. thought my kids were going to blow over



Anybody got to go out in the wind?

ya i sure do have to walk up and collec the child from play group but i've but on a hat i just washed and straighten my hair not goin let it get all bushy again.



Anybody got to go out in the wind?

I was supposed to walk 30 minutes in it this morning D= it was pouring and reallyyy windyyy



So my mother took me instead and told work she'd slept in =D -nice mother.



Anybody got to go out in the wind?

Yes i have in a minute to get me nan of the roof told her to bloody hold on



Anybody got to go out in the wind?

The wind seems to be telling stories of spring, shouting to the winter's chaff and fallen leaves ..sprucing up the streets and gardens and drying the earth it uncovers....it's also saying "stay indoors and keep warm"



Are you sure you Have to go out?



Anybody got to go out in the wind?

Yes.



It was quite bad. Glad I'm back indoors now.



Anybody got to go out in the wind?

I was at a funeral earlier and the wind kept blowing the door shut so hard that the little old people on the outside couldn't get in. I was worried because the wind was blowing so hard that it made it hard to breath, and a lot of the elderly people trying to get in were on oxygen.



Anybody got to go out in the wind?

how is this a joke?



Anybody got to go out in the wind?

Just did it,,so can spend the rest of the day indoors,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment