Wednesday, July 22, 2009

How many people have bald babies? I keep seeing these parents with babies that?

have a full head of hair that you can put into a bow and by the time they are two you can put their hair into pony tails and such. My first daughter was born nearly bald and she is three now and her hair is just past her shoulders. My second daughter wasn't completely bald but almost close and now she is almost one and people ask me why I cut her hair like a boy because it's so short. Any other parents have the bald cuties or were lucky and got kids with the lucious locks?



How many people have bald babies? I keep seeing these parents with babies that?

My kids were all born without enough fuzz on their heads to cover a peach decently. We couldn't even be sure what color it was going to be for almost the first year. My oldest daughter had tiny little curls by then, but nothing you could even dream of holding a bow on. Everyone used to make comments on how cute our little boy was- despite dressing her in pink cutie outfits. I finally found a t-shirt that said "Let's get this straight. I may not have much hair, but I am DEFINITELY a GIRL". Used to make lots of people laugh. Then somebody let the hair genie go, and by birthday number two, she had a head full of the most gorgeous corkscrew curls you ever wanted to pay the beautician to give you. Everyone wanted to know how I got her to hold still long enough to curl her hair! I had to explain I had nothing to do with it- it just grew that way. Yellow blond and curly, and me with auburn hair and her dad with brown hair. We had four kids, all were bald as all get out- and I can tell you that heartburn doesn't predict hair, or I should have had gorillas instead. Our sons were both the same way- no hair at all until they were nearly two. Neither had the first haircut until they were over 3, cause there wasn't enough to cut. And sure enough, both of them grew the little corkscrew blond curls, which the beauticians never wanted to cut. Daughter number 2 is the only one with auburn hair- bald as all get out for the first year, and then little curls all over. But very fine, and thin- the barrettes and cute hair bobs just slid off. I was so glad when it finally started getting some length on it, I went out and bought a bunch of the really cute stuff- and wouldn't you know- she found a pair of scissors! Cut huge chunks out of the back and top! The only cure was a serious bob, up to her chin. Now the girls both have nice long hair- they can both sit on their braids. The boys have thick heads of hair, and don't like it getting long enough for any of the curls to show up. All I have left of the old curly locks are snippets in the baby books.... sigh....



Guess I just have to wait a few years for a crop of bald headed grandchildren to spoil!



How many people have bald babies? I keep seeing these parents with babies that?

My poor baby girl is almost three and still not enough hair for pony tails. She is a beautiful baby though =)



How many people have bald babies? I keep seeing these parents with babies that?

My son had very little hair when he was born. ( He will be 1 tomorrow). People tell me that he is bald but, he isn't. His hair is sooo blonde that you really can't see it. He has bright blue eyes and very long eye lashes. Of course he is a cutie, I'm his mom, why would I say different? LOL



How many people have bald babies? I keep seeing these parents with babies that?

Hello.



Well, that's just genetics for you. It's not always fair. Sometimes the boys get the thick curly hair %26amp; long eyelashes to go with it. Sometimes the girls do.



My own son was born almost a baldy, then by a year old, it started growing in thick %26amp; blond %26amp; curly. It was gorgeous. I let it grow till he was about 2 and 1/2, then he got his first hair cut %26amp; I saved a lock of his hair.



In the meantime, you might want to try some of those really cute baby headbands or those bows that fit on top of their heads until their hair gets longer. I'm sure they are still preciously adorable girls.



Take care :)



How many people have bald babies? I keep seeing these parents with babies that?

My first two (same father) have thick, glorious manes. First birthday photos, down past their shoulders. Third daughter, (different dad) very bald, not even enough for a baby barette when she went to kindergarten. I gave up trying to grow it, cut it into a pixie this summer. It's cute as can be, and she'll actually let me comb it now(second grade). It will probably never be long. Even tho' her dads believes in "crowning glory" and all that stuff. It just ain't gonna happen



How many people have bald babies? I keep seeing these parents with babies that?

My daughter was a partially bald baby and her hair didn't grow until she was one same with my son. I knew a lady that her baby at three weeks already had a hair cut.



How many people have bald babies? I keep seeing these parents with babies that?

my girl was almost bald when she is born, we shaved her head when she was 5 months old, now she is 6 year old with a head of long and thick hair that touches her butt.



Normally, a bald baby, you just need to shave the head once or twice and the hair will grow.



How many people have bald babies? I keep seeing these parents with babies that?

My step daughter was bald until she was almost four!! Very cute; just very little hair! Now, she is 15; she has so much hair!! YOU Would never believe that those pics are of her!!! LOL



How many people have bald babies? I keep seeing these parents with babies that?

My baby wasn't completely bald at birth but didn't have a head full of hair either. I was able to put pigtails in at a year old. She'll be 3 October 22nd and her hair is down the middle of her back. My sister's kid's took forever to grow hair- weird how that works.



How many people have bald babies? I keep seeing these parents with babies that?

I had feturnal twins and one was bald and the other had to have his hair cut as soon as he could sit up. I got of OH THEY ARE TWINS? LOL



How many people have bald babies? I keep seeing these parents with babies that?

b/g twins. My son was pretty much bald till 2. my daughter had some hair at 1 but not a lot. It seems blond kids are bald longer than dark haired babies. At least that is what I have observed. I love bald babies as long as mothers don't blu tac ( you know that sticky stuff to hang pics on walls) bows on a bald babies head (yes I have seen this)



How many people have bald babies? I keep seeing these parents with babies that?

I was lucky to have kids with full head of hair but it annoys me that people would be that rude to you. MY daughter amazingly had the least hair of them all. LOL. I simply can't imagine the hurt you must have felt when someone would ask you why you would cut her hair to look like a boy's MY daughter was about 18mnths when I could finally get piggy tails in.(very short ones).



I am so sorry that people were rude to you. that should never have happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment