Thursday, October 8, 2009

Women which do you consider worse-Being accepted & not appreciated or being appreciated & no

I trying to ask is being rewarded and recognized in a relationship better than being acknowledged and valued in a relationship? If a husband takes you out, makes love to you, helps with the kids and housework (appreciated), but ignores or shun you when its a bad hair day, no make-up on, yard work clothes on (acceptance). Is this better than a husband that listens to you, yearns for you no matter what-even in the good, bad, and ugly moments (acceptance), but never helps in the housework and rarely takes you out (appreciation).



Women which do you consider worse-Being accepted %26amp; not appreciated or being appreciated %26amp; not accepted?

Based on that kind of relationship, then I don't accept it at all. Both are EQUAL in their relationship imbalance. Relationships are a balance and I would not TRADE one for the other as I would hope my husband the same.



It is of value importance to have both for any relationship to be successful.



To reward me but not acknowledge me: then get a dog. The dog doesn't mind



To appreciate me but then ignore me: then get a cat, as the cat doesn't want to be paid attention to for more than 10% of the day.



to listen to me but not offer a helping hand is really not listening to me as then you are not hearing that I need a helping hand: Then get a bird as they like that as they do not expect you to help them preen



If you want to do neither, then get a fish. Their only expectation is to feed them and occassionally clean their tank water. Otherwise, they are content with no appreciation praise and no acceptance.



Women need both and to think they could accept just one would be a temporary concession but in the end, they will want it all as we are able to fool our own way of thinking. If one does not give it all to them, they will either cheat with another to get the balance difference or leave the relationship altogether to find one willing to offer the balance of both.



I would think men would want the balance of both too.



Women which do you consider worse-Being accepted %26amp; not appreciated or being appreciated %26amp; not accepted?

yes, what you said..



Women which do you consider worse-Being accepted %26amp; not appreciated or being appreciated %26amp; not accepted?

I'd take the second one-because he may not realize you want to be taken out-it doesn't sound like a man who is so crazy about you would want to hurt you. So I say the second one-hands down!



Women which do you consider worse-Being accepted %26amp; not appreciated or being appreciated %26amp; not accepted?

Sounds like a false choice to me. I'd say both scenarios are probably far from what you need. If both acceptance and appreciation is what you need, then you should look for that. As an aside, someone who truly appreciates you also accepts you, and vice versa.



Women which do you consider worse-Being accepted %26amp; not appreciated or being appreciated %26amp; not accepted?

well me i am been accepted but not appreciated and that hurts and i really want to be accepted and appreciated



Women which do you consider worse-Being accepted %26amp; not appreciated or being appreciated %26amp; not accepted?

I think both stink, frankly. I want a man who loves me EVERY DAY, and ALL THE TIME, no matter what. He also has to help. I'm not a freaking maid.



So, that's the man I want, and that's the man I have. :)



Women which do you consider worse-Being accepted %26amp; not appreciated or being appreciated %26amp; not accepted?

I want him to take me places although I am sort of a home body I like occasional outings. I would also like my husband to notice me when I do something new with my hair I don't have to point it out to him all the time. I would then know that my husband is attracted to me and take notice every once in a while. Also love me when I am at my worst like a bad hair day.



Women which do you consider worse-Being accepted %26amp; not appreciated or being appreciated %26amp; not accepted?

and women think there is something wrong with men.............. this is a fine example of what we have to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment