Thursday, October 8, 2009

I need virtual villagers help & no one will answer my questions..:(?

i have a few questions,



1. if like, a blond hair woman and a brown haired man breed togther, well the child have their jeans and have ether blond or brown hair?



2. how much longer do i have to wait or "research" until i can actully do somthing.. like uncover the rock to the cave..



3. how long does it take for the little kids to mature??



4. can they eat meat?



I need virtual villagers help %26amp; no one will answer my questions..:(?

oh which game are u talking abut??



is this a game



if its a game u r talking about then pleas pleas tekll me the name of the gamme too i wud like to get my hand on that game too.



I need virtual villagers help %26amp; no one will answer my questions..:(?

1)usually if one parent has blond hair and the other has dark hair the child will have red hair



2)???



3)



4)little kids can eat meat(they need veggies also)



I need virtual villagers help %26amp; no one will answer my questions..:(?

1. The child will have brown hair.



2.Until the person doing research becomes a master scientist.



3.When they are 15 they are fully matured



4.I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment