Thursday, October 8, 2009

Question for all you independent, focused, high strung women?

I'm dating a woman like this. she's always on the go. she doesn't slow down one bit. I'm really more laid back. It's also like she tells me all the time "I don't know if things are going to get serious with us, I'm just really busy with my life". I'm like that's cool whatever. Then in the same breath she's begging me to come down and brush her hair and rub her shoulders. It's like she's fighting it. Like she's afraid of what she's feeling like she is going to have to slow down and she really likes me. She's like I'm so busy I have so many things to do...then please come down and lay with me and run your fingers through my hair. So my question is this for all you tough, independent go getter women out there, is she caving but fighting it? seems to be the case. Oh by the way she's drop dead gorgeous but she is also 6'4" and was a professional basketball player. I'm a mere 6'3":) imagine the kids we'd have!



Question for all you independent, focused, high strung women?

lol.yeah,she loves ya but she's fighting it.tell her how much you love her...or better yet show her. ;)



Question for all you independent, focused, high strung women?

What she is doing is taking her time to get close to you and see what you really are all about but at the same time is letting you know that if anything happens that is why. She could be testing you to see if you can put up with a woman like that but at the same time she wants you to see that she likes having you around hence the whole rub my shoulders things. She wants love but is not sure if her life will permit her to have it therefore she asks for those small things like the running your hair through her hair thing. Give it time and show her that the small things really do count.

No comments:

Post a Comment