Thursday, October 8, 2009

Should i date hispanic girl please read this !?

I was born in Russian and im 17. I moved from russia back in 2001 to USA. There this girl at my school she is hispanic and she likes me. I think she is cute. She has dirt blond hair, short wich is the way cool, tan, great sense of style but 3 days ago i was thinking she is white so i was all happy that she is like the perfect girl i was looking for. Then when i got to new her littel bit better i found out she is hispanic. My mom tells me not to date hispanic girls because most of them just want to have like 5 kids and stay home everyday while there husband works extreamly hard. Where im from we marry are own kinds. I think this girl is really cute and all but im not sure if i should date her. First time i saw her i was thinking she is white lol. At my high school we have alot of hispanic ppl because its mixed middel class white kids, rich white kids, field working hispanic kids, blacks well u get what type of ppl go to my school. Do u think i should date her ????



Should i date hispanic girl please read this !?

No she will give u an STD and problem an even bigger problem a stupid brat that you will be paying until you are 36.

No comments:

Post a Comment