Thursday, October 8, 2009

I need your help!! (ADVICE!!!)?

HI! I have been homeschooled ALL of my life! But this year my mom is making me go to school!(For the experience! I am going in to 7 grade!)Most people think I am really pretty! lol!



I need some advice like what to...



What hair cut should I get my hair is 2 inches below my shoulder!



wear



supplies



make up



what to do and what not to do



what to expect!



and advice on how to get through it!



STUFF ABOUT ME



I am 12



I am REALLy tall for my age 5"5



I ride horses altho you would never tell by the way I dress



I am not TOTALLy a prep just kinda!



I get semi descent grades!



I also wanted you to know that I know absoulutly NO one! SO i get to start fresh! (Not like other people if they were weird in the other grades.... kids will most likly not like them!)



If you waant to know wanything elses just ask and I will add additional detalis!



Money is not a prob!



THANK YOU!



I need your help!! (ADVICE!!!)?

OMgoodness, you are totally precious!



Just be yourself, hun, you will do just fine.



always remember to be a friend first. Don't wait for people to come to you.



Use common sense when deciding who you want to hang out with.



You will get a supply list, so don't worry about that. On the things you are allowed freedom on, pick some things you like: binder covers, colorful pencil designs, things like that.



Hair and clothing? A new haircut will probably make you feel great and will signal a new beginning for you, so go for it. And as far as your dress and makeup, be yourself, do not try to be something you are not.



But judging from your question and the personality that comes through, you are going to be successful, no matter what you do, so make the best of this situation and enjoy yourself, you'll do just fine. ;)



I need your help!! (ADVICE!!!)?

Run man Run



I need your help!! (ADVICE!!!)?

just be yourself and dont try to copy :D



I need your help!! (ADVICE!!!)?

Easy, easy and please take it easy lay back relax and be ur self as much as possible.Forget everything or clear ur mind . Remember lay back be cool. And us black slang it might work but it depend in where u live and wat type of people is inside ur school.



I need your help!! (ADVICE!!!)?

Relax, BE YOURSELF, do not rush any friendship, do not copy anybody else behaviour, stick to what your home school teachers told you is right and wrong, do not use drugs or smoke or drink, regardless everybody else do that, and focus on studying and learning a lot, do not let the bad behavoir of your friends-to-be take you away from your focus.



By the way, are you a girl or a boy?



I need your help!! (ADVICE!!!)?

Well bless your heart dahlin',



You sound just precious! You'll do fine, just be yourself.



I need your help!! (ADVICE!!!)?

haha, cute. that exact thing happened to me. don't worry, i ended up fine, and by the time i got to high school, i was actually pretty popular.



i would suggest joining some clubs and getting to know people.



I need your help!! (ADVICE!!!)?

Don't be too outspoken, like don't just walk up to someone and be like "Hi! What's you name?" Just kina roll with it. Maybe just give them a small wave or smile.



Don't try to dress all cool, dress how you want others to view you as, in school everyones quick to put labels on you.



Supplies, you should be given a list, but if not....



A three ring binder



Pencils



Pens



Folders



White lined paper



Notebooks



Sharpener



Tips:



Don't be too much of a teachers pet



Don't worry about what others think of you



Don't try to fit in with the wrong crowds



Don't get in other's ways



Try to have fun



I need your help!! (ADVICE!!!)?

OHHH!! Just be yourself. I agree with many of the answers.



Stay strong with what you believe!! There is pressure out there to do things that you may not want to do. You probably don't need make up. If you want to, maybe just lip gloss and a bit of blush. Don't try for the 'heavy makeup' look because that will make you more attractive to the wrong crowds. Don't worry about the grades. Just do your best %26amp; you'll be okay. BE YOURSELF and you will find friends like yourself.



See if there are kids in 4H or Girl Scouts that go to the school you are going to. They might be the kind of kids you want to get to know, since you ride horses. Maybe you could even do that this summer yet!! (Don't jump in to any friendships, but you could ask them how the kids dress and such) Maybe there are others who have homeschooled and now are going to that school.



My daughter and neice are 12!! I homeschool, but my neice is in school and she is into horses, too!!



You seem like a neat, interesting person and I wish you all the best!!



I need your help!! (ADVICE!!!)?

Get some referrals to some recommended hair stylists then go talk to one about your hair. Only a decent hair stylist who can see the shape of your face, the type of hair you have, etc., will be able to give you a proper recommendation for a haircut.



I need your help!! (ADVICE!!!)?

Just be yourself and don't change your hairstyle, clothes, etc. unless its really because you like the other style better, not just to be like everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment