Thursday, October 8, 2009

Best Scarecrow idea?

i will be dressed as a scarecrow on my porch, to scare kids when they come for candy. Any ideas to make my head (face, hair, hat etc) look like a mannequin and not a human? I have my body work figured out, but mom wants a bag over my head, so what works best?



Best Scarecrow idea?

Heavy make up. Like a drugstore brand that is several shades lighter than your skin color. Make sure all your skin is the same color. Glue the yarn hair into a big wide brim straw hat. Or find a bunch of yarn close to your hair color so that it makes the rest of your hair look like yarn as well. A large hat will shade your eyes so they wont be able to see them if you blink or are looking at them. Black lipstick so it looks like you have drawn on lips. Just put the black lipstick on your bottom lip and try to put the makeup on your top lip so it doesnt show.



I've never seen a scarecrow with a bag over its head.

No comments:

Post a Comment