Thursday, October 8, 2009

What is wrong with me?

I鈥檓 a 43 year old man and have fathered 3 kids. At puberty my bones %26amp; muscles never really developed like a normal male nor did I get much acne. I have thinner bones than my mother, father %26amp; brother. At 5'9, I am very thin (~11.75鈥?at bicep) %26amp; have a woman's ring size. I weigh ~146 pounds. I am the tallest male in my family. My arm span exceeds my height by close to 4 inches. I have less body hair than all other men in my family. Head hair recession stopped ~age 26. I鈥檝e had prostate problems (swollen, infections, pain) on %26amp; off for the past 12 years, although it improved since I quit drinking milk ~4 months ago. ~6 years ago I was diagnosed with osteopenia. I also have minor scoliosis. My testosterone level recently measured at 610 (blood test). I have lifted weights for many years but cannot gain significant muscle mass. I only easily gain weight around my abdomen. My bones/muscles look much like a larger version of my 9 year old daughter's body. Endocrine or some other disorder?



What is wrong with me?

You seem to be a normal variant of the human condition. You ought to take some medication for the osteopenia, though.



What is wrong with me?

Possibly Kleinfelter's syndrome.

No comments:

Post a Comment