Saturday, August 1, 2009

Whats this film called? important its driving me mad!?

a scene in it has a boy with ginger hair and a girl with blonde hair in it. they are at a fair ground and she is on one of the rides. he makes the ride go faster so she is sick, then it goes on someone and everyone ends up being sick. the kids play pranks on eachother all the way through the film. I think the cover has a parent holding the 2 kids up with their legs but not too sure. can anyone help me its doing my head in trying to remember the film, i used to love it. its a comedy by the way. Thanks



Laura



Whats this film called? important its driving me mad!?

It's called Problem Child 2.



Junior is the name of the redheaded child and his father is played by John Ritter. In this second film he makes friends with a trouble making blonde girl.



Whats this film called? important its driving me mad!?

I think it's called 'The Bus That Couldn't Slow Down'.



Whats this film called? important its driving me mad!?

Problem Child 2. They are soo bad! Especially when the girl does the puppet show! Funny movie..........you have to see the 1st Problem Child that one is even better!!



Whats this film called? important its driving me mad!?

The only one I can think of is The Sandlot. Some kids chew some chewing tobacco before going on a ride. One gets sick and it gets on another. Then they all start hurling.



It was a funny movie about a group of friends growing up. They had to get a baseball from a neighbors yard with a "killer dog".



I don't know if this is it, but I hope so.



Good luck!!



: )



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108037/



Whats this film called? important its driving me mad!?

was it problem child? from 1990?



Whats this film called? important its driving me mad!?

I love that movie!! It's Problem Child 2. Junior and Trixie, they are so cute/evil!!

No comments:

Post a Comment