Saturday, August 1, 2009

Could It Be? I need teenage advice or people with experience.?

I know this is kinda cheesy but I am going to ask anyway.



I have this friend. He was sorta weird and quiet and kept to himself in 6th grade. He moved away in 7th grade and I was so sad. We were best friends and I ompletely understood him and we were so alike. At the end of 7th grade he moved back and was different but yet all the same. He acted like he did but he had sorta like a mohawk thing going on with his hair and snake bites. ( 2 lip rings) I loved it because I knew he would do it too. (We are like hardcore, emo kids, by the way) and he gave me the biggest hugs but he gives anyone who wants one a hug. We were in the lunch room and this kid was like "Hey **** I want a hug!!!" So I looked at him and he looked at me then the kid and back again then gave me a HUGE hug and blew off the other kid. I invited him to go to a show with me in November over vacation and he said sure. So I went and he never showed. It turnes out that he moved away. So at school today I found out that he...



Could It Be? I need teenage advice or people with experience.?

Well if you are not sure who you like then talk to both of them until you decide. It is not fair to date one guy if you like another. Unless he knows you like the other guy also and you are both dating more then one person. But you are also still young so have fun and talk to both of them. I think the first guy likes you also. But he does seem to move a lot and I also think not telling you because he did not want to hurt you....what is with that because I would think he ended up hurting you more by not telling you and making you think he stood you up. That or when you are with him mention the other guy and see how he reacts to it. Then you will know if he likes you or not. Good Luck.



Could It Be? I need teenage advice or people with experience.?

Good Luck hope it all works out. :) Report It



Could It Be? I need teenage advice or people with experience.?

Well, keep your options open. He cant be moving back and forth all the time, if yall get together, ya'll will not have a stable relationship. I say flirt with both, or just date one.



Could It Be? I need teenage advice or people with experience.?

move on with the second guy, because if the second guy cared like that then he would have informed you that he wouldnt make it to the movie instead of standing you up...



i know it will probably be hard because you have history with guy #1 but in life you'll learn that a lot of times you must move on..



good luck and guy #2 sounds GREAT!



Could It Be? I need teenage advice or people with experience.?

It is very good to be around someone that can make you laugh! I think the second guy sounds like maybe he would be better for you. (Course i don't know yu two, but believe me laughter in a relationship is the BEST)



Could It Be? I need teenage advice or people with experience.?

that was really long.lol. if u ask me i think u should just try it with the second guy and if it doesn't work out then maybe u should try it with the first guy. i think it was a really jerky thing to do to stand u up at a concert and not tell u he was moving and wasn't coming. i think that i he couldn't face u to tell u that then he isn't man enough. but if it doesn't work out with the second guy then at least u can see what happens with the first guy. i mean u guys were friends first so who knows...it might work...or it could be a total disaster and u will never be able to be friends again.....well i'm sure that won't happen lol. hope i could help.



Could It Be? I need teenage advice or people with experience.?

閳绢檸ave you ever heard of a summary, no one is going to read all this crap

No comments:

Post a Comment