Saturday, August 1, 2009

What do I tell him?

Ok. So I just got back from this Santa's Workshop thing we did at school. There was fake snow everywhere. Like the little powdery stuff. So there were a lot of kids and they made a mess. So after everyone had left, the people who were in leadership and Student Government stayed and cleaned up the mess. There were only two boys there. Dylan and Mason. Dylan is a Sophmore and Mason is a Senior. Mason and I were messing around and I put a handful of the fake snow in his hair. He chased me all over the school until he got me back shoving it down my shirt too. I then went back into the cafeteria and Mason grabbed me by the shoulders and laid me in the snow. Then I got up and grabbed another handful and threw it at Dylan. We spent 20 minutes throwing snow at eachother. We got it in our mouths, hair, clothes, aand nose.....(gross) After we were supposed to be done he still flirted with me and threw the fluffy fake snow at me. We did other things to flirt too. What should I tell him? Thank you



What do I tell him?

Who???

No comments:

Post a Comment