Thursday, October 8, 2009

If your child is ugly, what would you tell them?

If your ugly why do you get with someone as ugly as you are and have kids? I think one day everyone should just look in the mirror and see what makes them ugly, or pretty in my case. Then find someone that will genetically make there kids look at least presentable. I see all these ugly couples with hobbit looking kids and it just disgust me!



I'm pretty but I decided to get with a ***** so my child can have pretty curly hair and changing color eyes and those beautiful figure 8 bodies those black girls have, and pretty skin.



My daughter is 14 and when we go out in public men stare at her all the time, she's won prom and homecomming queen, cheerleader captain, and I'm pretty sure she'll win the next 3 years. TOO bad people cant think like me and how we can make america look like a more attractive place!



I'm older now and I felt bad about teasing the ugly kids, so here is my perfect plan!



Like Beyonce and Jay-Z she is definintly not thinking about her childrens future!



If your child is ugly, what would you tell them?

I don't know. And it's probably because when people have kids, they think they are beautiful no matter what because they are the spawn of themselves, unless they are adopted, like me :-)~



If your child is ugly, what would you tell them?

My gosh, how shallow can one be!



If your child is ugly, what would you tell them?

how about:why do you ask so many f u c k e d up and retarted questions? did you get pregnant when you were six or something? you said you were 20 and your daughter is 14. oh, you were just probably high off of that weed you stole from your daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment